All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Matlab is used within nearly all investment banks and is a requirement in most quant job ads.
- Author BiographyKen Nyholm works in the Risk Management Division of the European Central Bank, focusing on the practical implementation of financial and quantitative techniques in the area of fixed income strategic asset allocation for the bank's domestic and foreign currency portfolios, as well as asset and liability management for pensions. Ken holds a PhD in finance and has published numerous articles on yield curve modelling and financial market microstructure. Ken has extensive teaching and communication experience obtained from university courses at the master level, as well as conference speaking engagements, and central banking seminars.
- Author(s)Ken Nyholm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £35.99Trending at £36.26
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.