All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolid guidance for CIOs on integration of technology into business models Strategic IT Best Practices for IT Managers and Executives is an exciting new book focused on the transition currently taking place in the CIO role, which involves developing a capacity for thinking strategically and effectively engaging peers in the senior executive team.
- Author BiographyDr. ARTHUR M. LANGER is the Academic Director of the Executive Master of Science in Technology Management, Columbia University Program in Technology, School of Continuing Education. He also serves on the faculties of the Graduate School of Business and the Teachers College, Columbia University Graduate School of Education. He has authored seven books and writes for various technology journals and magazines. Dr. LYLE YORKS is Associate Professor in the Department of Organization and Leadership, Teachers College, Columbia University, where he teaches graduate courses in strategy development. He serves on the Executive Education faculties at various universities, where he teaches classes in leading strategic change, negotiation, and organizational influence. He has presented on strategic influencing for the Chief Information Officer Institute workshops held at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Arthur M. Langer,Lyle Yorks
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.