CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Strategic Investment Decisions in Regulated Markets: The Relationship Between Infrastructure Investments and Regulation in European Broadband by Christian Wernick (Paperback / softback, 2007)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction
Save on Non-Fiction
- £6.96Trending at £8.19
- £8.64Trending at £8.76
- £23.45Trending at £24.48
- £4.65Trending at £7.99
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.61Trending at £8.77
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on Germany and the UK, Christian Wernick provides the reader with insights on the effects of different regulatory strategies, which take place under a common European regulatory framework. Combining theoretical analyses and empirical material a sophisticated and balanced picture on the coherences between regulation and investment behaviour in Germany s and the UK s broadband markets is presented.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Wernick ist wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter von Prof. Dr. Dres. h.c. Arnold Picot am Institut fur Information, Organisation und Management der Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Christian Wernick
- PublisherDeutscher Universitatsverlag
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- LanguageGerman & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMarkt- Und Unternehmensentwicklung / Markets and Organisatio
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitatsverlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, bibliography
- Weight295 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byArnold Picot
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.