All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributions contained in this book highlight potential areas for enhanced cooperation between the United States and Japan at a time when the West desperately needs a confident and proactive Japan, and Japan needs sustained American engagement and deterrence in an Asia-Pacific region that will continue to be the site of economic growth.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Green is senior vice president for Asia and holds the Japan Chair at CSIS. He is also an associate professor at the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. Zack Cooper is a fellow with the Japan Chair at CSIS.
- Author(s)Michael J. Green,Zack Cooper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.03Trending at £17.27
- £29.47Trending at £31.70
- £27.15Trending at £30.47
- £9.18Trending at £9.42
- £13.77Trending at £15.13
- £12.24Trending at £13.05
- £3.90Trending at £5.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.