All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a sophisticated and approachable style that has made it a standard in the field, this fully revised seventh edition of Strategic Organizational Communication engages readers in a comprehensive discussion of organizational communication theories.
- Author BiographyCharles Conrad is a Professor of Organizational Communication at Texas A&M University. He has received more than a dozen college and university-level teaching awards, including the National Communication Association s Donald Ecroyd Award. He is the author or editor of nine books, the most recent of which are Organizational Rhetoric (2011) and Global Engineering (2010). His research focuses on the relationship among communication, power, and politics, especially the communicative strategies used by organizations to influence public policies and popular attitudes. Marshall Scott Poole is a Professor of Communication and Director of the Institute for Computing in the Humanities, Arts, and Social Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. He has received several teaching awards and multiple research awards, including the Steven Chaffee Lifetime Productivity Award from the International Communication Association. He is the author or editor of eleven books, including Handbook of Organizational Change and Innovation (2004) and Working Through Conflict (2008).
- Author(s)Charles R. Conrad,Marshall Scott Poole
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.