All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic relations requires professionals to be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate their own contribution to organisational effectiveness. This textbook provides aspiring public relations professionals with a framework to do this, as well as a checklist of essential capabilities which they must acquire and exhibit.
- Author BiographyAnne Gregory is Professor of Public Relations and Director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies, at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, and Chair of the Global Alliance. Paul Willis is Director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at the Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Gregory,Paul Willis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight282 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.