CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionNot all original works invoke the encore impulse in their audiences. Those that do generally spawn replications - sequels, spin-offs, or re-makes. This book presents a theory of why some replications succeed and others fail across genres and media.
- Author BiographyRichard Pfefferman is former Dean of Curriculum at Los Angeles Valley College, USA.
- Author(s)Richard Pfefferman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.