Strategic Thinking for the Next Economy by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.48+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on strategic imperatives of the economy, leading thinkers in the field present their views in four general areas: strategy and value creation; flexibility in a volatile world; strategy making in uncertain times; and strategies for growth in fast-paced markets. This book shows that designing a successful strategy is a never-ending quest.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL CUSUMANO is the Sloan Management Review Distinguished Professor at MIT's Sloan School of Management and a noted competitive strategy specialist. CONSTANTINOS MARKIDES is professor of strategic and international management and chairman of the strategy department at the London Business School.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMIT Slon Management Review S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight385 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byConstantinos C. Markides,Michael A. Cusumano
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.57
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.09Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.