All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining life-changing strategies and solutions, this book will enable everyone who knows, lives with or works with an individual with autism to achieve positive relationships that foster cooperation and respect. Sharing inspirational personal experiences and practical advice, Brian R. King shows how to get communication working for everyone.
- Author BiographyBrian R. King is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and an international consultant on Autism Spectrum Disorders. Brian is the father of three sons on the autism spectrum, and his social work practice focuses exclusively on working with the autism community. He and his wife are also on the autism spectrum. He resides in Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Brian R. King
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLiane Holliday Willey,Susan Giurleo
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.