All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes tips for handling case reading in law school. This title aims to help students develop the case reading and vocabulary strategies they will need to succeed in an American law school. It provides an overview of the American legal system and relevant research and guidelines relating to case reading.
- Author BiographySusan M. Reinhart teaches English for Legal Purposes at the English Language Institute, University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Susan M. Reinhart
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.