All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe bursting of the a dotcom bubblea and the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, have brought into question received wisdom about strategy. This volume reviews the lessons to be learnt from these events, and proposes that, as a result, strategy in the twenty--first century will have to develop along new lines.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Bettis is Luther H. Hodges Distinguished Professor of Strategic Management in the Kenan--Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Formerly a Product Development Engineer at General Motors, he is a leading academic, a consulting editor of the Academy of Management Review, and a member of the review boards of several leading management journals.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategic Management Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note22 illustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRichard A. Bettis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.