Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe mass expansion of higher education is one of the most important social transformations of the second half of the twentieth century. In this book, scholars from 15 countries, representing Western and Eastern Europe, East Asia, Israel, Australia, and the United States, show how this expansion benefits all social classes.
- Author BiographyYossi Shavit is Professor of Sociology at Tel Aviv University and Head of the B. I. and Lucille Cohen Institute for Public Opinion Research. Richard Arum is Professor of Sociology and Education at New York University. Adam Gamoran is Professor of Sociology and Educational Policy Studies and Director of the Wisconsin Center for Education Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note86 tables, 34 figures
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAdam Gamoran,Richard Arum,Yossi Shavit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.