All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.99Trending at £16.77
About this product
- DescriptionSix children and two families tell their stories about living on the streets of Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Guatemala. These resourceful, resilient and optimistic children and families talk about their pasts, their present lives and their hopes for the future.
- Author BiographyANTHONY ROBINSON writes children's books and teaches. He has lived and travelled all over the world, from his original home in Australia to Asia, Southeast Asia and Europe, from Japan to Edinburgh, and now lives in Cambridge. He is keen to give a voice to the voiceless, be they refugees who have fled their own countries, children living normal lives in vastly different cultures, or children living in difficult circumstances.
- Author(s)Anthony Robinson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date17/08/2016
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographs byAnthony Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.