CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Alaka Wali,Leith Mullings
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Reproductive Health, Harlem, and Research. 2. Where People Live: The Environmental Context of Reproduction. 3. Where People Work: The Economic Context of Reproduction . 4. Social Support and Reproductive Health. 5. Health Care Delivery and Reproductive Health. 6. Race, Class, Gender, and Health. Appendix: Community Profile Charts. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.