All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do incentives affect character and institutional culture? Can incentives be manipulative or exploitative, even if people are free to refuse them? What are the responsibilities of the powerful in using incentives? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyRuth W. Grant is professor of political science and philosophy and a senior fellow of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University. She is the author of John Locke's Liberalism and Hypocrisy and Integrity.
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Ruth W. Grant
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 line illus.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.