All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a review of the fundamentals of string theory, this book conveys the vitality of the research and provides an understanding of the research in the field. It contains chapters that discuss such topics as Seiberg-Witten theory, M theory and duality, and D-branes.
- Author(s)Michio Kaku
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/1999
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight945 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.