All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable resource for owners, board members, executives and advisors, showing how ownership and management interact to shape a firm's strategy.
- Author BiographyHarry Korine is an Adjunct Professor of Strategy at INSEAD. As an educator, consultant and public speaker, he engages with executives, board members and owners to address questions of strategy development and long-term value generation, especially in a multinational context. Together with Pierre-Yves Gomez, he is the author of Entrepreneurs and Democracy: A Political Theory of Corporate Governance (Cambridge University Press, 2008). Pierre-Yves Gomez is Professor of Strategic Management at EM Lyon Business School (France) and director of the French Corporate Governance Institute. His research focuses on the political foundations of corporate governance, as well as collective utility functions and their application to strategy and governance. He has published several award-winning books in French and English.
- Author(s)Harry Korine,Pierre-Yves Gomez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £12.04Trending at £11.97
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.