All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a detailed introduction to progressive collapse and the use of FE programs such as ABAQUS in modeling. Case studies based on various types of structures such as multi-story buildings, long-span space structures, and bridges demonstrate failure mechanisms and effective mitigation methods in practice --
- Author BiographyDr. Feng Fu received his PhD from the University of Leeds and his MBA from the University of Manchester. He is a chartered structural engineer, a member of the Institution of Structural Engineers, a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and a Member of the American Society of Civil Engineering. He is currently a lecturer in structural engineering at City University, following his work as a lecturer at the University of Bradford. Prior to that, he worked for several consultancy companies, such as the WSP Group, the Waterman Group, and the Beijing Institute of Architectural Design and Research. During his industrial practice, he was involved in the design of extensive prestigious construction projects worldwide. He also gained experience in designing buildings under extreme loadings, and knowledge in designing buildings to prevent progressive collapse.
- Author(s)Feng Fu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.