All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2008 Ziegel Prize for outstanding new book of the year Structural equation modeling (SEM) is a powerful multivariate method allowing the evaluation of a series of simultaneous hypotheses about the impacts of latent and manifest variables on other variables, taking measurement errors into account.
- Author BiographySik-Yum Lee is a professor of statistics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He earned his Ph.D. in biostatistics at the University of California, Los Angeles, USA. He received a distinguished service award from the International Chinese Statistical Association, is a former president of the Hong Kong Statistical Society, and is an elected member of the International Statistical Institute and a Fellow of the American Statistical Association. He serves as Associate Editor for Psychometrika and Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, and as a member of the Editorial Board of British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, Structural Equation Modeling, Handbook of Computing and Statistics with Applications and Chinese Journal of Medicine. his research interests are in structural equation models, latent variable models, Bayesian methods and statistical diagnostics. he is editor of Handbook of Latent Variable and Related Models and author of over 140 papers.
- Author(s)Sik-Yum Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.