CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides students with brief summaries of key facts topic-by-topic and then a series of carefully paced and sequenced worked examples using real exam questions, with additional explanatory notes. The text will reinforce knowledge learnt in lectures and through companion textbooks, complete understanding, and help in preparing for exams.
- Author BiographyRAY HULSE was until recently Associate Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Computing at Coventry University, UK. JACK CAIN was formerly Principal Lecturer and Course Leader for the Civil Engineering Degree course at Coventry University, UK.
- Author(s)Jack Cain,Ray Hulse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/04/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.