All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1982
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note151 black & white illustrations
- Weight926 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of ContentsA Keynote Address.- Principles of biological organization and their applications to molecular structures.- B Methods.- X-ray fiber diffraction.- Recent developments in the crystallography of globular proteins.- X-ray and neutron small angle scattering.- Image reconstruction from electron micrographs of macromolecular structures.- Magnetic resonance probes of cells.- High resolution NMR studies of nucleic acids.- High resolution NMR experiments for studies of protein conformations.- Classical and resonance Raman spectroscopy of biological macromolecules.- Chiroptical methods and their applications to biomolecular systems.- Calorimetric methods for studying biomolecular structure and organization.- Methods for studying fast kinetics in biological systems.- Potential energy functions for structural molecular biology.- C Applications.- The structure and dynamics of water in globular proteins.- Dynamics of peptides and proteins.- DNA-Protein interactions.- The structure and assembly of simple viruses.- Research Seminars.- Posters.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.