All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pair of volumes provides an integral approach to the thermomechanics of materials, first outlining the intention and field, then discussing the basics of continuum thermomechanics, elasticity, plasticity, visco-elasticity and fracture.
- Author BiographyGijsbertus de With is full professor in materials science. He graduated from Utrecht State University and received his Ph.D in 1977 from the University of Twente on the 'Structure and charge distribution of molecular crystals'. In the same year he joined Philips Research Laboratories, Eindhoven. In 1985 he was appointed part-time professor and in 1996 he became full professor at the Eindhoven University of Technology. His research interests include the chemical and mechanical processing as well as the chemo-mechanical behaviour of multi-phase materials and he holds about 10 patents.
- Author(s)Gijsbertus De With
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication17/02/2006
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1936 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.