Structures in the Universe by Exact Methods: Formation, Evolution, Interactions by Marie-Noelle Celerier, Andrzej Krasinski, Krzyztof Bolejko, Charles Hellaby (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £106.10+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews developments in applications of inhomogeneous models to cosmology, for graduate students and academic researchers in astrophysics.
- Author BiographyKrzysztof Bolejko is an Assistant Professor at the Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland. His area of research is cosmology, in particular applications of inhomogeneous cosmological models, study of light propagation, backreaction effects, and faster than light mechanisms. Andrzej Krasinski is an Associate Professor at Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland. He is currently doing research in gravitation theory, in particular exact solutions of Einstein's equations and inhomogeneous cosmological models. He is also a member of the Editorial Board of the GRG Journal, where he is the editor of the 'Golden Oldies' series of reprints of classical papers on relativity. Charles Hellaby is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Cape Town, South Africa. His research interest is cosmology and relativity, particularly properties and applications of inhomogeneous metrics, and relating observations to cosmological models. Marie-Noelle Celerier is a Researcher at the Laboratoire Univers et Theories (LUTH), Observatoire de Paris-Meudon, France. Her two main fields of interest are scale relativity and inhomogeneous cosmology.
- Author(s)Andrzej Krasinski,Charles Hellaby,Krzyztof Bolejko,Marie-Noelle Celerier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £18.49Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.