Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the reader with an interdisciplinary approach to the principles, practices, and belief systems underlying categorization and image management. This book is divided into three parts: defining the nature of images; describing how images are used; and explaining how and why images are collected.
- Author BiographyHoward F. Greisdorf is Director of Training at UniFocus in Carrollton, Texas. Brian C. O'Connor is a Professor at the School of Library and Information Sciences, University of North Texas in Denton, Texas.
- Author(s)Brian C. O'Connor,Howard F. Greisdorf
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width181 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.