CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how ruling elites manipulate political opponents in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyEllen Lust-Okar is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at Yale University. She received her M.A. in Middle Eastern Studies and her Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Michigan. She has studied and conducted research in Jordan, Morocco, Israel, Palestine and Syria, and her work examining the relationships between states and oppositions has appeared in Comparative Politics, Comparative Political Studies, International Journal of Middle East Studies, Middle Eastern Studies and other volumes. She is currently working on a second manuscript, Linking Domestic and International Conflict: The Case of Middle East Rivalries, with Paul Huth at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Ellen Lust-Okar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.