All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Dress Codes and the First Amendment: Legal Challenges and Policy Issues explores the legal issues that arise when a school prohibits various types of student attire. Administrators must respect a student's constitutional right to free speech, yet still maintain an environment that is conducive to learning, thus often creating conflicts.
- Author BiographyRichard Fossey is Paul Burdin Endowed Professor of Education at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Lafayette, Louisiana and formerly held the Mike Moses Endowed Chair in Educational Leadership at the University of North Texas. Prior to entering a career in higher education, he practiced law in Anchorage, Alaska, representing Alaska school districts. Todd A. DeMitchell is a professor of education and justice studies at the University of New Hampshire. He is a former public school elementary teacher, principal, director of personnel and labor relations, and superintendent.
- Author(s)Richard Fossey,Todd A. DeMitchell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight195 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.