All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents need the support and assistance of highly skilled and caring professionals to help them acquire the skills and attitudes necessary to be effective leaders and role models. This workbook will provide students with the navigation tools to make their dreams and goals come true.
- Author BiographyDiane Taub's professional career spans over thirty years, both in the United States and Canada. Presently, she travels around the country and overseas to establish, enhance, or introduce the concept of Peer Support Programs in a number of capacities. Extensive training in counseling and education, together with a solid foundation built from years of initiating and developing community based programs, has made Diane a leader and sought after original voice and authority on Peer Support and Student Leadership Training.
- Author(s)Diane Taub
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width213 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.