All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents developments in major theories of student motivation, as well as research on the contextual and cultural variables that influence learning motivation in educational settings. It also reveals the complexities inherent in such a study.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Human Exceptionality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChi-Yue Chiu,Farideh Salili,Ying-Yi Hong
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.