CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Student Value Edition for Introduction to Java Programming, Brief Version Plus Myprogramminglab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Y Daniel Liang (Mixed media product, 2014)
Best-selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £6.70Trending at £7.69
- £20.89Trending at £26.13
- £21.49Trending at £27.94
- £22.49Trending at £22.89
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.58Trending at £6.41
- £19.98Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive, 10e, features comprehensive coverage ideal for a one-, two-, or three-semester CS1 course sequence. Daniel Liang teaches concepts of problem-solving and object-oriented programming using a fundamentals-first approach. Beginning programmers learn critical problem-solving techniques then move on to grasp the key concepts of object-oriented, GUI programming, advanced GUI and Web programming using Java.
- Author BiographyDr. Liang earned his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Okalahoma in 1991, and an MS and BS in Computer Science from Fudan University in Shanghai, China, in 1986 and 1983. Prior to joining Armstrong, he was an associate professor in computer science at Purdue University in Fort Wayne, where he twice received the Excellence in Research award. Dr. Liang was trained in theoretical computer science. He was active in graph algorithms from 1990 to 1995 and published more than ten papers in several established journals such as SIAM Journal on Computing, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Acta Informatics, and Information Processing Letters. Since 1996, he has devoted to writing texts and published more than thirty books with Prentice Hall. His popular computer science texts are widely adopted in the world. Dr. Liang was elected a Java Champion in 2005 by Sun Microsystems. He has given lectures on Java internationally.
- Author(s)Y Daniel Liang
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1270 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement10th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.