All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the extent to which student-to-student sexual harassment exists in modern secondary schools. The authors show that it is not only widespread, but also consciously and unconsciously condoned by school authorities charged with providing a safe and effective educational environment.
- Author BiographyROBERTA WETZEL is an instructor in Virginia Beach City Public Schools' Special Education Department at the Frank W. Cox High School. NINA W. BROWN is Professor of Counseling in Old Dominion University's Department of Educational Leadership and Counseling. She is the author of five earlier books. Her latest book is The Destructive Narcissistic Pattern (Praeger Publishers, 1998).
- Author(s)Nina W. Brown,Roberta Wetzel
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byC. Fred Bateman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.