All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive collection of essays in the interdisciplinary fields of linguistics and cognition. This book is suitable for linguists, pragmaticians, psychologists, philosophers and cognitive scientists as well as scholars in computational linguistics and natural language processing.
- Author BiographyBarbara Eizaga Rebollar is Associate Professor at the University of Cadiz (Spain) where she teaches Language and Cognition as well as Semantics and Pragmatics, among other subjects. Her main research interests focus on lexical pragmatics and creative cognition. She has specialized in the study of the cognitive processes underlying figurative language, i.e. metaphor, idioms, etc. She is a member of the research group Pragmalinguistica.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byEizaga Barbara Rebollar
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.99
- £21.43Trending at £22.98
- £15.80Trending at £22.93
- £11.72Trending at £12.22
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £17.25Trending at £19.02
- £9.82Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.