All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.54Trending at £11.57
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £13.09Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £32.73
- £13.89Trending at £18.05
- £10.79Trending at £14.13
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionStudies on Pediatric Disorders - Oxidative Stress
- Author BiographyHirokazu Tsukahara, MD, PhD graduated from the School of Medicine at Kyoto University, in Kyoto, Japan and obtained his PhD in medical science from Fukui Medical School, in Fukui, Japan. He is currently Associate Professor at the Department of Pediatrics, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Dr. Tsukahara is a clinical scientist, specializing in the field of pediatrics and biological responses. He is the author or coauthor of more than 200 scientific papers and book chapters on general pediatrics, neonatology, endocrinology, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. His experimental research is focused on the chemistry and biology of nitric oxide, free radicals, and other bioactive mediators. Kazunari Kaneko, MD, PhD graduated from the School of Medicine at Niigata University in Niigata, Japan and obtained his PhD in medical science from Juntendo University, in Tokyo. He is currently Professor and Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Kansai Medical University, Osaka, Japan. Dr. Kaneko is a pediatric nephrologist and a leading scientist in clinical studies, specializing in nephrotic syndrome and electrolyte disorders. He has also conducted basic research into the pathophysiological roles of nitric oxide and reactive oxygen species in diverse pediatric kidney diseases. He is currently a member of several regional and international societies including: Japan Pediatric Society (Councilor), Pediatric Nephrology (Executive board member), International Pediatric Nephrology Association, International Society of Nephrology, and American Society of Nephrology. He is on the editorial boards of several well-regarded medical journals, including International Journal of Nephrology, Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, and Journal of Pediatric Biochemistry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHirokazu Tsukahara,Kazunari Kaneko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.