CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionVisit our website for sample chapters!
- Author BiographyCecilia A. Conrad is the Stedman-Sumner Professor of Economics at Pomona College. She has authored and edited several monographs, including Building Skills for Black Workers: Preparing for the Future Labor Market. She is the current editor of the Review of Black Political Economy and is an associate editor of Feminist Economics. Conrad received the 2002 California Professor of the Year Award, an honor presented by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. John Whitehead is professor of economics and African American studies at the City College of San Francisco. He has written extensively on racial economic inequality and community economic development and is the coeditor, with Cobie Kwasi Harris, of Readings in Black Political Economy. He is the founder and the chairperson of the Committee on the Impact of Globalization on U.S. Minorities. Patrick Mason is associate professor of economics and director of the African American Studies Program at Florida State University. He has authored or edited over forty journal articles, book chapters, and professional studies, including The International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences. He is currently chair of the Committee of the Status of Minorities in the Economics Profession and is a past president of the National Economics Association. James Stewart is professor of labor studies and industrial relations, African and African American studies, and management and organization at Penn State University. He has authored and edited numerous books, including Black Families: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, and has served as editor of the Review of Black Political Economy and president of the National Economics Association. Stewart recently completed two terms as president of the National Council for Black Studies (1998-2002).
- Author(s)Cecilia A. Conrad,James. Stewart,John Whitehead,Patrick L. Mason
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width180 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.