All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe completely revised student Study Guide includes chapter outlines, chapter summaries, learning objectives, short answer and essay questions.
- Author BiographyBob Garrett is a Visiting Scholar at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He was Professor of Psychology at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, and held several positions there, including Chairperson of the Department of Psychology, Faculty Development Coordinator, and Interim Dean of Academic Affairs. He received his BA from the University of Texas at Arlington and his MA and PhD from Baylor University. He received further training in the Department of Physiology at Baylor University College of Medicine and at the Aeromedical Research Primate Laboratory, Holloman Air Force Base. Bob and his wife, Duejean, live on a 3,200-acre ranch they share with 47 other families in the hills outside San Luis Obispo. Their two sons, daughter-in-law, and three beautiful grandchildren all live nearby.
- Author(s)Bob L. Garrett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.