All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a question-and-answer companion that allows you to evaluate your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through the companion textbook. It is made up of questions that correspond to chapters in the Textbook with an Answer Guide that references the relevant text in the Textbook and discusses the responses.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A., is the Joe P. Tupin Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc., and Medical Director of the Sacramento County Mental Health Service in Sacramento, California. Narriman C. Shahrokh is Chief Administrative Officer in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine in Sacramento, California. Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D., is Kenneth T. Norris Jr. Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California. Charles B. Nemeroff, M.D., Ph.D., is Reunette W. Harris Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Alan F. Schatzberg,Charles B. Nemeroff,Narriman C. Shahrokh,Robert E. Hales
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content Note5 line drawings, 20 tables
- Weight1089 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.