All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader through every stage of the process, from choosing law as a subject to study, to an explanation of the value of such study and its use in a career. This book provide the answers to any questions potential law students may have and prepare them, not only for their studies, but also for a future career.
- Author BiographyPhillip H. Kenny, LLB Dip Crim, LLM, Solicitor, Professor of Law and Dean of School of Law, University of Northumbria
- Author(s)Phillip H. Kenny
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLexisNexis UK
- Out-of-print date19/04/2007
- Weight428 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- jes33sie06 Feb, 2015by
law and the varies aspects of it.
daughter has started studying law and says the book is very helpful and will enjoy using itas she gets further into her course.
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.14Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.