All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for any mom or mom-to-be - for a baby shower, Mother's Day, or any time of the year, this title provides practical knowledge that moms of all ages need in order to survive and thrive - from babyhood through grade school to the teen years and beyond.
- Author BiographyHeather Gibbs Flett and Whitney Moss are the writers behind the popular mommy blog RookieMoms.com as well as Quirk's 2008 release The Rookie Mom's Handbook. Both live in Berkeley, California, with their families.
- Author(s)Heather Gibbs Flett,Whitney Moss
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content NoteSpot Illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width89 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.