All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £3.49Trending at £6.89
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- Author(s)Susanna A. Bosch
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAachen British & American Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note21 fig.
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Volume editorRichard Martin,Rudiger Schreyer
- Table Of ContentsContents: Black motherhood: myth and reality (stereotypes, historical importance, motherhood today, the grandmother) - Women playwrights and African American theater - Images of mothers in Black drama - Discussion of selected contemporary playwrights and their plays - Transcriptions of interviews/discussions.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Susanna A. Boesch was born in 1967. She received an M.A. (Magister) in English and Italian from the University of Innsbruck, Austria in 1991, grant to do research at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota from February to June 1992, received a Ph.D. in American Literature from the University of Innsbruck, Austria in 1994, and taught African American Literature at the University of Graz, Austria in the summer term of 1995. Currently she is teaching at a private high school in Innsbruck, Austria.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.