All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of Subject Clitics concentrating on Astigiano and Turinese, two dialects spoken in the North of Italy, in the areas of Asti and Turin respectively. This book accounts for the structural position and function of Subject Clitics inside the computational system and for their morphological and distributional properties.
- Author(s)Cecilia Goria
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2004
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.