All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the human subject in the first decade of the 21st century in relation to changing social circumstances, globalisation and postmodern theory.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Peters is Research Professor of Education at the University of Glasgow (UK) and holds posts as Adjunct Professor of Education at the University of Auckland. He is the author most recently of Poststructuralism and Educational Research (Rowman and Littlefield, 2004). He is Executive Editor of Educational Philosophy and Theory (Carfax) and co-editor of the new on-line journal Policy Futures in Education. Alicia de Alba is Professor of Education at the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Author(s)Alicia de Alba,Michael A. Peters
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.