All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing human while trying to scientifically study human nature confronts us with our most vexing problem. What we need to move forward in our understanding of human agency, this book argues, is a reform in the way we study ourselves and a long overdue break with traditional humanist thinking.
- Author BiographyPaul Sheldon Davies is professor of philosophy at the College of William and Mary. He is the author of Norms of Nature.
- Author(s)Paul Sheldon Davies
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.