All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory textbook written for graduate counseling students and other helping professionals, providing readers with fundamental Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) assessment and diagnostic knowledge.
- Author BiographyGerald A. Juhnke, Ed.D., is Associate Professor in the School of Education, Department of Counseling and Educational Development, and clinical director of the Counseling and Consulting Clinic at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Author(s)Gerald A. Juhnke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.