All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Neolithic site of Catalhoyuk in Turkey has been world famous since the 1960s when excavations revealed the large size and dense occupation of the settlement, as well as the spectacular wall paintings and reliefs uncovered inside the houses.
- Author BiographyIan Hodder, Fellow of the British Academy since 1996, is the Dunlevie Family Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Stanford University.
- PublisherBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Content Note250 illustrations and 50 tables
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byIan Hodder
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.