All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the technologies developed to produce flat surfaces with nanometer accuracy for the subsequent building of semiconductor devices and integrated circuits, this title offers engineers detailed guidance in the entire substrate surface preparation process, from lapping and polishing... to specialized techniques and surface finishing.
- Author BiographyMax Robertson has decades of industry experience and was most recently a development manager in company manufacturing the type equipment that is described in this book. He holds a B.Sc. in engineering from St. Andrews University.
- Author(s)Max Robertson
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.