All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its Second Edition, this book equips nursing students with the skills and knowledge to conduct critical literature reviews and write research project plans
- Author BiographyDr Graham R Williamson is a Lecturer in Adult Nursing at the University of Plymouth. His clinical background is in acute medical nursing. His areas of teaching expertise are in evidence-based practice and research, as well as health policy. His research interests concern supporting students in clinical practice. He is a Core Team Member of the University's Centre of Excellence in professional Placement Learning. Andrew Whittaker is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at London South Bank University. He has taught nursing students since the early-nineties and teaches research skills to undergraduate and postgraduate students. He has worked in adult and child mental health and was the director of a mental health voluntary organization.
- Author(s)Andrew Whittaker,G. R. Williamson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.