All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide the formula for a successful life, based on interviews with 200 of the world's extraordinary people.
- Author BiographyJerry Porras co-wrote the global bestseller Built to Last, which has sold more than a million copies worldwide and been translated into 25 languages. He is Professor Emeritus in Organizational Behavior and Change at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and taught the School's Executive Program on Leading and Managing Change for 16 years. Stewart Emery has a lifetime's experience as entrepreneuer, executive coach and leader. He has coached 12,000 people over 30 years and tens of thousands of people have attended his workshops, seminars and speaking engagements around the world. As a consultant, he asked the questions that led MasterCard to its legendary Priceless campaign. Recognized as a founder of the Human Potential Movement, his bestsellers include The Owner's Manual for Your Life. Mark Thompson has two decades of experience as an advisor, board member, entrepreneur and investor of some of the world's largest and fastest growing companies and currently chairs Executive Powertools. He has produced 21 audiobooks featuring 300 of the world's most accomplished people, and founded Schwab.com, the first website to handle $1 trillion in online transactions.
- Author(s)Jerry Porras,Mark Thomson,Stewart Emery
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWharton School Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.