All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering principles, practical guidelines, and best practices for establishing and operating a successful library volunteer program in any type of library, this is a must-have resource for the 21st-century librarian.
- Author BiographyLeslie E. Holt, MLS, PhD, is president and CEO of Holt Consulting and associate editor of Public Library Quarterly. Glen E. Holt, PhD, is the editor of Public Library Quarterly.
- Author(s)Glen E. Holt,Leslie Edmonds Holt
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.93Trending at £9.31
- £4.71Trending at £4.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.