Successful Minute Taking and Writing - How to Prepare, Organize and Write Minutes of Meetings and Agendas - Learn to Take Notes and Write Minutes of Meetings - Your Role as the Minute Taker and How You: Improve Your Writing Skills - a Skills Training Course - Lots of Exercises and Free Downloadable Workbook by Heather Baker (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful minute taking and writing is easy to read and has lots of exercises to help you develop your skills. It has advice on note taking, summarizing, preparing agendas, becoming more confident in your role, working with the chair, writing skills and listening skills. There is a useful list of the order of tasks and a checklist with timings.
- Author BiographyAbout the author: Heather Baker Heather had over twenty years' experience as a secretary and PA before setting up Baker Thompson Associates Limited in 2000. The company specializes in the training and development of secretarial and administrative staff (www.bakerthompsonassoc.co.uk). She now travels all over the UK working with large and small companies to enable their office staff and PAs to work more effectively and efficiently. She also delivers courses in the Middle and Far East. Heather is a Certified NLP Practitioner. She worked for ICI Pharmaceuticals (now AstraZeneca) and Hewlett Packard; she spent 5 years in France working for the Commercial Director of Cognac Hine and then 10 years with Granada Media working up to personal assistant to the managing director, commuting regularly between their offices in Manchester and London. Heather conceived the speedwriting system BakerWrite and wrote the Amazon best selling book based on this system (Speed Writing skills training course, 9781849370110 http://www.UoLearn.com ) which is also available as an online training course (http://www.bakerthompsonassoc.co.uk ). She is also the author of Successful Business Writing, 9781849370745.
- Author(s)Heather Baker
- PublisherUniverse of Learning Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSkills Training Course
- Place of PublicationBury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniverse of Learning Ltd
- Content Note47 illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMargaret Greenhall
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.