All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes ready-to-use programmes for various areas of health and fitness clubs, including the Five Steps to Programming Success. This book features programmes ranging from aquatics to female-only and the inactive market. The accompanying CD-ROM contains the forms and marketing materials needed for planning and implementing successful programmes.
- Author BiographySandy Coffman brings 30 years of professional programming and staff training to health clubs and recreational facilities. Sandy is owner and president of Programming for Profit in Bradenton, Florida and is a contributing writer to many trade publications. Now a consultant and trainer, Sandy gives extraordinary motivational and educational presentations for businesses and corporations worldwide.
- Author(s)Sandy Coffman
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white halftones
- Weight662 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.71
- £11.76Trending at £12.42
- £9.95Trending at £10.36
- £12.99Trending at £15.95
- £8.77Trending at £9.46
- £11.99Trending at £12.66
- £14.19Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.