All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails how to organize as well as manage effective project teams, from planning and scheduling to cost management. This title helps you learn the keys to effective communication both within and outside a team and see firsthand how project management is applied in the workplace with this edition's cases and new real-world vignettes.
- Author BiographyJack Gido was most recently Director of Economic and Workforce Development and Director of PennTAP, the Pennsylvania Technical Assistance Program, at Penn State University. In this position, he directed the program, obtained funding, and provided leadership for a statewide staff who provide technology assistance and workforce development to Pennsylvania business and industry to improve their global competitiveness. Jack has 20 years of industrial management experience, including the management of productivity improvement and technology development projects. He holds an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University. Jack is a member of the Project Management Institute and the former president of the Upstate New York Chapter, and he teaches courses on project management. Dr. Clements currently serves as the 23rd President of West Virginia University and is a tenured Professor in the Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Prior to becoming President of WVU, Jim served as Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Economic Development and Community Outreach, Chair of the Computer and Information Sciences Department, and the Robert W. Deutsch Distinguished Professor of Information Technology at Towson University. He holds a Ph.D. in Operations Analysis from The University of Maryland Baltimore County, an M.S. in Computer Science from The Johns Hopkins University, and a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. He is the author of more than 50 research publications. During the past 20 years Dr. Clements has served as a consultant for a number of public and private organizations. He is also a four-time winner of the Faculty Member of the Year Award given by students at Towson University.
- Author(s)Jack Gido,James Clements
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1180 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £14.88Trending at £15.99
- £11.40Trending at £11.56
- £7.96Trending at £8.12
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.